why this blog ?

I have come up with this question : Why this blog ?

I created it as a spontaneous act. Not a very well thought or well planned one.

Spontaneous acts are always fun :). Usually they are.

Please do share some of your spontaneous acts. small / big doesn't matter. That will be fun and interesting to know.

 Individuals grow when they interact with others, exchange views, knowledge, information, interesting things... I am sure everyone knows this..so I would like to invite people to share their thoughts and ideas in the area of cooking.




So to begin with : Acts of spontaneity : When was the last time you did something spontaneous ?? As In spontaneous Cooking ;)




Comments

  1. Tina,
    Dont worry about where this blog is headed! It's your own private space. Write whatever you want! :)
    I stopped writing a while back, but when I was active, I would write about things that bring me joy, things that make me smile, things that make me mad...issues I am passionate about; stuff that makes me really angry...you get the gist! This is your space. You're the boss here :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Piper, I get it. I stopped writing too. But I now I am back. I hope you too come back to writing some day !

      Delete
  2. Random acts of kindness is what makes the world go round :)nothing is happier than making someone random happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :)

      True, very true. Like giving a gentle hug to someone can also bring happiness to someone. Somebody did that to me and I still remember that moment.

      Delete
    2. @srean getting back to random acts... I very well remember the statement you made above...

      :)

      Delete
  3. I have been thinking about this since yesterday and I still could not come up with an answer... when was the last time I did something spontaneous to put a smile on someone's face? Not a good sign, of course! But what is strange is that I can think of things that others did to make me smile...almost everyday...and yet I go about thinking what a big bad world this is! Says something, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm... but I guess there are people who care for you. Who care to bring a smile on your face :) and since, I am writing back after such a long time (well that was because of my laziness or other commitments) so I can only say.... you can still think of an act of kindness .. just give a genuine smile to someone. Your smile might brighten that person's day... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Email

Name

Email *

Message *